ARTERIA Group shall comply with all laws, regulations, guidelines established by the Japanese government and other norms regarding the proper handling of personal information and shall collect, use and provide personal information only for purposes specified to the extent necessary for business activities unless otherwise stipulated by laws or other regulations. Further, we shall implement measures to prevent the unauthorized use thereof.
2. Establishment of Personal Information Protection Management System
ARTERIA Group shall implement the following matters to ensure that we handle personal information appropriately.
・We shall organize the steering committee which promotes personal information protection, oversees the establishment and operation of “Personal Information Protection Management System”.
・We shall devise reasonable safety, corrective and preventive measures that address the technical, organizational and other aspects of risks such as unauthorized access to personal information and leakage, loss and damage thereof.
・We shall establish internal rules regarding the proper handling of personal information, educate all of our executives and employees so that they understand the rules, importance of protecting personal information and handle personal information properly.
・We shall establish, implement, maintain and continually improve “Personal Information Protection Management System” for the protection and proper handling of personal information.
3. Collection and Use of Personal Information
(1) Purposes of Use
ARTERIA Group shall use the collected personal information within the scope of the following unless otherwise stipulated by laws or other regulations.
a.) Personal Information which is provided directly by customers in writing
・To provide the products and services which customers ordered
・To send various notices to the customers
・To contact for the purpose of the business-related communication
・To verify the identity of the inquirer and process the relevant inquiry
・To examine applicants’ qualifications on recruitment
・To conduct personnel and human resource management of employees
・For other purposes consented by customers themselves in advance
b.) Personal Information to be consigned from business partners
・To carry out the consignment work from business partners
(2) Optionality of provision of personal information
It is optional for our customers to provide personal information. However, if the customer doesn’t provide required information, ARTERIA Group may not be able to provide products and/or services the customer applied.
(3) Provision of Personal Information to third parties
ARTERIA Group may not provide personal information to third parties except in any of the cases below;
・When the customer agrees in advance, We may provide to the extent of consent.
・We will provide name and account number to financial institution with document or electronic data for billing and receiving concerning fees of services etc.
・When requested for disclosure based on laws and regulations, we may provide it to external organizations.
(4) Outsourcing of handling of Personal Information
ARTERIA Group may outsource to handle some or all of personal information to external suppliers in order to facilitate our business.
In this case, we shall select external suppliers who handle personal information properly with adequate security control measures, conclude an outsourcing agreement with them, and obligate to take security control measures.
(5) Information to be automatically collected
4. Inquiries about Personal Information
(1) ARTERIA Group shall establish Inquiry & Consultation Desks and will address, in good faith, requests from a customer or his/her agent for disclosure, correction, stoppage of use, or stoppage of provision to third parties of the personal data retained by ARTERIA Group, complying with relevant laws.
(2) For inquiries concerning personal information, please contact the Inquiries below. Depending on the contents of the inquiry, there may be cases where personal identification documents are required as a proof of principal or his/her agent’s identity.
Personal Information Inquiry & Consultation Desk, ARTERIA Networks Corporation
*Inquiries may be submitted by e-mail or regular mail in the Japanese language only.
Sumitomo Fudosan Shimbashi Building, 6-9-8, Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0004, Japan
Personal Information Inquiry & Consultation Desk, TSUNAGU NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS INC.
*Inquiries may be submitted by e-mail in the Japanese language only.
(3) We are target entities of JIPDEC which is an authorized personal information protection organization. For complaints concerning our handling of personal information, it is also possible to offer a solution to the following contacts.
* The following contacts are not inquiries about our products / services.
JIPDEC Personal Information protection complaint consultation room
Roppongi First Building, 9-9 Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku Tokyo, 106-0032 Japan
This policy shall be enforced from Apr. 16 2019.
Representative Director President CEO, ARTERIA Networks Corporation
Director, TSUNAGU NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS INC.
Representative Director President, ARTERIA Engineering Corporation
|Certification registration number||17002041|
|Applicable standard||JIS Q 15001: 2006|
|Registration Date||September 16, 2014|
* Please note that this document is an unofficial translation and was prepared for reference purpose only. The original release is in Japanese.