- Case Studies
- Governmental research institute
Governmental research institute
The customer is using a wide area Ethernet service from the existing carrier but a complicated network has been configured, and therefore there are large transmission delays.
The customer was not satisfied. In response to the customer’s request to implement a network that has small transmission delays, we proposed “Dyna Ether Wide”.
The customer was appreciative because the delays were small and the circuit was very “easy to use” as a line required for high-quality network for research.
|Type of Business||Scientific research organization|
Communication quality is unsatisfactory
The wide area Ethernet service from the existing carrier has large transmission delays.
ARTERIA Networks proposal
DynaEther-Wide is proposed. It is a network with a simple switch configuration, easily solving the transmission delay problem.
Customer's point of choice
- It was verified that transmission delays were small.
- The customer wanted to implement the circuit on their own or with other company's dark fiber; they could verify high reliability - that was advantageous.
- Transmission delays decreased.
- It is very "easy to use" as a circuit required for a high quality network for research.
Network Configuration Diagram
Service at This Time
- DynaEther Wide
- Multipoint connection that links LAN communications between multiple bases with a layer 2 mode