- Case Studies
- Foreign-affiliated telecommunication carrier
Foreign-affiliated telecommunication carrier
This is a case of a telecommunication carrier that provides a communication service for Japanese companies from multiple telecom centers in Tokyo, using proprietary international submarine cables.
When the company wanted to deploy a new service, requiring more circuit capacity.
However, the circuits of the existing carrier were expensive –
We proposed the SDH/SONET leased circuit as the backhaul circuit that connects the international submarine cable and the telecom centers in Tokyo.
The circuits could be procured with higher reliability and at lower cost – contributing to smooth deployment of the new service.
They are appreciative of our efforts to add more circuit capacity due to an increased customer base.
|Type of Business||telecommunication carrier|
Communication costs must be improved
More circuit capacity is needed but the price of the existing carrier circuit is expensive.
ARTERIA Networks proposal
We proposed a redundant SDH/SONET leased circuits from the landing station (international submarine cable) to the telecom centers in Tokyo. In most landing stations and data centers in Tokyo, we have installed our proprietary fiber. We proposed a "quick delivery".
Customer's point of choice
- Reliable circuits with complete redundancy at low cost were proposed.
- "Quick delivery" was committed.
- Reliable circuits were procured at lower cost.
- Quick implementation allowed a smooth deployment of the new service.
- Circuit capacity can be easily increased when the customer base expands.
Network Configuration Diagram
Service at This Time
- A dedicated line service with SONET/SDH interface providing wide-bandwidth, highly reliable connection between two points